Jamie's Blog

Tales from the road, the garage, and general day to day happenings in the life of a Sidecarist.
jleonard
Forum Regular

Re: Jamie's Blog

Post by jleonard » Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:17 pm

FundyRider wrote:Have you tentative dates yet?
Definitely either July or August... probably late end of july into august. (Definitely want to do it during the good part of summer, going to be enough work driving these things without adding iffy weather to it. Well at least as much as you can predict the weather this far out.)

FundyRider
Poster

Post by FundyRider » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:52 pm

Ok I'm watching your planning with interest. We may be in China for July and August, should know by March. If we are here though, it'd be nice to show you some Maritime hospitality down in Alma.
Arthur

2012 Ural Patrol
1998 Honda PC800 Pacific Coast
1994 Honda PC800 Pacific Coast

jleonard
Forum Regular

Post by jleonard » Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:34 am

We're already had a few people offer... the east does live up to it's reputation for hospitality! (And we haven't even gotten there yet!)

Definitely looking forward to the trip... even though the current weather makes it seem *very* far away right now

jleonard
Forum Regular

Post by jleonard » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:46 pm

I've started up a new project (which will be at least scooter and sidecar related) - an online magazine and blog.

www.scoottoronto.com

It'll be mostly scooter related, but will have some things related to scooters and sidecars (for example, some articles about my Burgman 400 and Armec sidecar rig)

So if interested, head on over!

Jamie